Last Updated January 2, 2019
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various types of information provided by users of the Services. This may include such information as:
- Contact and Identifying Information: We may collect contact and identifying information, such as names, home addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, and other application or quotation information.
- Job Application: If you apply for a job with us, we may collect information about your work and educational history, and other information that you choose to provide us in connection with your application.
- Log Information: We also collect log information when you use the Services, which may include, information about how you have used the services, device information, access times, IP addresses, and related browsing information.
We and third party online advertising and analytics companies may collect personal information relating to users of our Services over time and across different websites.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use information provided by individuals who use our Services to fulfill the purpose for which the user provided the information and for other purposes as permitted by law, such as:
- Communicating with you, for example to respond to inquiries
- Informing you of job opportunities and evaluating your suitability for a job
- Completing a survey
- Developing operating, delivering, maintaining, improving, enhancing, and protecting the Website and other Services we provide
- Monitoring, analysis, and research, including of trends, and usage, and advertising-related services
- Enhancing the safety and security of the Services and preventing fraud or protecting our or our customers’ rights or property
- Enforcing applicable terms and conditions and other applicable policies
- Other purposes specifically disclosed at the time the information is requested
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Disclosures to Third Parties
We work with third parties that provide services to us and partner with third parties to develop, operate, deliver, maintain, improve, enhance, and protect the Services and in connection with other Nevers Industries offerings and operations. We may share your information with such third parties. Those parties can include but are not limited to:
- Website hosting or information technology consulting service providers
- Marketing and promotion service providers
- Data analysis service providers
We may also disclose your information to:
- Comply with applicable laws
- Respond to governmental inquires or requests
- Comply with valid legal processes
- Protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of https://www.nevers.com visitors, users of the Services, customers and the public
- Permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
- Enforce our Terms of Service
In the event there is a change or contemplated change in the corporate structure of Nevers Industries, such as a merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of substantial assets, Nevers Industries may disclose your information and may, in its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign information collected on and through the Services, including your information, to one or more affiliated or nonaffiliated third parties.
LINKS TO OTHER ONLINE SERVICES
Nevers Industries Services are not directed to or intended for children. Nevers Industries does not knowingly collect or post information from children under the age of 13, in compliance with laws protecting the privacy of children. You can visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website to learn more about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Nevers Industries maintains profiles and/or pages on various social media sites including Linkedin and Twitter. If you choose to “Like” Nevers Industries on Linkedin, “Follow” Nevers Industries on Twitter, or take any similar action on another social media site, you are providing your consent to receive information updates, including solicitations, from Nevers Industries. To stop receiving this information from Nevers Industries on a social media site, you must follow the procedure established by the social media site.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
The protection and security of your information is important to us. We work to adopt reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect the personal information transmitted between users and the Services and the personal information stored on our servers, and we require third parties with whom we share personal information to use reasonable precautions to safeguard such information. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us through, or in connection with, the Services. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us by contacting us at the contact information listed on our website. In the event that we believe the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
You may be able to set your browser to reject cookies. Please review your browser or device’s “Help” file to learn the best way to modify your settings. Please note that rejecting cookies may disrupt certain functionality of the Website.
If your contact information changes, if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us or to have us share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, or if you wish to inquire about the information we have collected about you, please submit a request at the contact information listed below.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY