Comfortable. Configurable. Versatile.
A simple mechanical gang locking mechanism and base casters means you can easily position EKTA tables in virtually limitless ranges of configurations to match you needs. After use, the tables are designed to nest with their tops vertical for storage in typical rooms. Optional perimeter power keeps tabletops clean for any kind of device.
QUICK-VIEW FEATURES: 4 Standard Tabletop Sizes | Wood Veneer or Laminate Tops and Bases; Lineal Edges | One-Hand Top Flipping Mechanism | Powder-Coat Black or Polished Aluminum Finish Bases | 360-Degree Casters in Base | Optional Perimeter Power Provides Clear Tabletop for Papers, Devices | Made in USA
- Sleek contemporary styling for use in offices, common areas, or small meeting rooms
- Choice of 30″ w or 36″ w versions; 60″ or 72″ L
- Complete with permanent 360-degree casters
- Black (B), Polished Aluminum (PC) 2-1/2″ W x 3″ A.F.F. metal bases
- Fast, easy ganging plate system for joining EKTAs of same dimensions
- Simple mechanical table flipping release
- All EKTA table sizes are ADA compliant when table-center seating is used. This is true even when optional perimeter power is installed.
NATURAL WOOD VENEER
- Same price, your choice of standard Nevers LustreTech finishing colors (Paldao excepted, contact for pricing)
- (Code AE) Linear edge profile
- Add more color and texture with your choice of any non-premium Wilsonart laminate, same price (NOTE: Subject to availability, non-factory special orders or minimum order laminates are priced separately)
- (Code LV) Linear edge profile
Link to Brochure Page
Link to Price List Page
SIMPLE 3-COMPONENT SYSTEM
With just 3 system components to specify – Smart Box Power Infeed, Jumper Cables, and the choice of an Ashley power solution, Perimeter is a safe and simple electrical distribution system that offers true flexibility and simplicity in reconfiguration with a Nevers EKTA training table for any open plan or workplace environment.
The smart sensor in the Smart Box monitors how many power modules are on one line and prevents dual powering. To reconfigure, unplug the Smart Box, disconnect the Jumper Cables, and then move the EKTA. Then reconnect the Jumper Cables and plug in the Smart Box — it is that easy!