Nevers Industries Warranty
Nevers Industries, Inc. (Nevers) reserves the right to change prices, specifications, dimensions, and finishes at any time without prior notice. This right to change also applies to discontinue models at any time, as well as catalog and price list contents.
Nevers Industries, Maple Grove, MN warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 10 years from the date of shipment to the customer.
Our warranty covers Nevers’ products used in non-residential locations and assumes typical single-shift workday use with nominal care by the end customer. Our warranty only applies to new products sold through Nevers’ authorized extended sales distribution network in North America. Our warranty is non-transferable from the original purchasing entity or individual owner.
Product options, supported installed features, and any other ancillary systems and parts, whether provided by Nevers or supplied by the customer, carry their own manufacturer’s or distributor’s warranties. The following components not manufactured by Nevers have the following warranties:
- High wear components such as casters, glides, drawer slides, seating foam, fabric, PVC edges and wood edges are warranted for five years after date of shipment to original owner and shall not include replacement labor.
- HPL self-edges are warranted for one year after date of shipment to original owner and shall not include replacement labor.
- Metal bases are warranted for five years after date of shipment to original owner and shall not include replacement labor.
- Electrical components such as refrigerators, power units, wireless charging units, audio systems, microphones, lighting systems are warranted for one year after date of shipment to original owner and shall not include replacement labor.
- Height adjustable bases are warranted for three years on electronics, five years on components, and ten years on structural components after date of shipment to original owner and shall not include replacement labor.
- Custom products not described in Nevers’ price lists are warranted for one year after date of shipment to original owner and shall not include replacement labor.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by a freight carrier during shipping.
- Damage caused during installation.
- Damage caused from user modification, misuse, abuse, accident, or negligence.
- Natural variances in wood grain or texture, finish hue, or color.
- The color fastness or texture of any laminate, wood, or fabric, as such colors can fade or darken with normal use and as a result of exposure to light, including day light.
- Customer’s Own Materials (COM) specified by the customer that is not a standard product offering.
- Damage caused by placing anything other than hanging files in file drawers.
- Damage caused to any products by improper use of cleaning fluids.
- Rental furniture.
- Replacement labor and service charges.
In the event of making a warranty claim, it is up to the customer to notify Nevers as soon as possible. Nevers reserves the right to examine the warranty claim and provide an appropriate response. Nevers will then, as our sole obligation, either repair or replace parts, materials, components, or other directly associated systems provided by Nevers and any other approved incurred expenses due to the warranty issue. In the case of irreplaceable custom materials, unique processes, or vendor-supplied components no longer supported, we will provide an alternate, yet equal, solution.
Any structural modification, dismantling and reinstalling, or improper use or storage of our products may void the warranty. Similarly, failure to control the expressed limits of temperature and humidity as documented by AWI (Architectural Woodwork Institute) standard 3.2.4 Environmental Controls (https://www.awinet.org/standards/care-and-storage/requirements/material), or ambient lighting exposure throughout the life of Nevers products may influence any potential indemnity and/or void our warranty.
Nevers herein extends no other warranties, expressed, depicted, or implied, including a warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nevers shall not be liable for loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or incidental or consequential damages. No warranties other than those contained herein will be implied and Nevers does not authorize any person to create any warranties other than those contained herein.
Nevers Industries, Inc. | 6845 Wedgwood Court N | Maple Grove, MN 55311