Wood Veneer 101 CEU Presentation
Learn From Our 40+ Years of Veneer Experience
This presentation highlights the various applications of veneered wood products for commercial furniture. Attendees will gain insights into enhancing the beauty of natural veneer in their projects. It is relevant to corporate settings as well as Government, Civic, and Healthcare Administrations. Participants learn about different grain patterns, strengths and limitations of common American hardwoods.
Contact your local Nevers Furniture Sales Rep Group for more info.
- Course Title: Wood Veneer 101
- Course Code: CEU-102524-R1
- Type of Presentation: In person (COVID: remote)
- Subject Code Primary: 2. Interior Design
- Subject Code Secondary: 4. Furniture Design & Materials
- Length (Hours(s): 1
- Course Description: This presentation of Solid Wood Lumber vs. Wood Veneer and Wood Grain laminates highlights the appropriate application of wood product for commercial furniture applications. It is relevant to corporate settings as well as Government, Civic, and Healthcare Administration. Participants cover the grain patterns, strengths and limitations of common American hardwoods, as well as the difference between FSC sourced and FSC Chain of Custody certification. Participants will apply stain and finishing products to different hardwood veneers to observe how different species absorb and retain finishing (in person presentations only).
- Maximum Audience Size: 35
- Degree of Interactivity: Medium
Nevers Industries, Inc. | 6845 Wedgwood Court N | Maple Grove, MN 55311 | Tel: 800.242.2443 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org